The only way families can protect themselves from this accounting fraud is to recognize the patterns before it's too late. The establishment will not protect you from them. The establishment will protect them. You have to drop your assumption that law rules here. This is huge. You need a huge paradigm shift. Power and a shroud of secrecy rule here.
Learn to recognize the basic plant-confusion pattern. They can do most anything they want behind the confusion they create and blame it on you. In 23 years no one in the establishment has recognized the following accounting entry at book467page192:
"Debt fm Harold O'Connell Trust . . . 659.97"
I'm calling this plant confusion pattern a "659" because it brings to mind the entry above and the accounting trail 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97.
It is uncanny how well this simple example works as a guide to understanding the dynamics. If you can recognize the dynamics in this simple example you can recognize the same dynamics in the complicated set-ups. A "659" as the term is used here, is the deliberate planting of confusion. It is a tool.
Small amounts are used to make them appear unworthy of attention as if the issue were the amount (See 5) below.) The issue is not the amount. The issue is that it plants confusion and entangles assets and people. Whoever controls the confusion (the accountants) controls the assets and people that are entangled.
If you are told that 659.97 is too small an amount to address, ask that the $518,903.26 amount in the accounting trail $545,820.43 - $26,917.17 = $518,903.26 be addressed. ($545,820.43 is received by the estate from the payoff of the Lynch Note on April 21, 1992. But only $26,917.17 is recorded. The difference of $518,903.26 disappears.) http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/2patterns/2patterns-home.html
1) I am framed with creating the 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97. http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/18responses/3-blueprint4p.pdf
2) I am framed for trying to resolve the 659. The Commission of Accounts made my actual 12th account which addressed the 659.97 disappear, and replaced it with a fraudulent version for the Judges.
3) I am framed for the Commissioner of Accounts closing my account by changing my 11th account from four years back. He did not initial his change.
4) My Exceptions to the Commissioner's Report disappeared after being received by the Court on August 23, 2000. http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/18responses/9-exceptions2000disappeared.pdf
5) A Complaint is filed to remove me as Trustee. My trying to resolve the 659 is used as justification. Please recognize that my trying to expose the accounting at http://www.book467page191money.com is used as grounds to remove me as Trustee. http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/account/R-659detail/659/659complaint2p.pdf
"29. On August 8, 2000, an Eleventh Account for the Harold Trust was approved by the Commissioner of Accounts for the Circuit Court of Fairfax County and determined to be a final account.
30. Anthony repeatedly and unsuccessfully challenged the Commissioner's determination and requested, inter alia, that the Court and the Commissioner of Accounts investigate a debt of $659.97 that he alleged was owed to the Harold Trust by Mrs. O'Connell's estate. In these proceedings, the Commissioner stated, and the court agreed, that there was no evidence to support Anthony's claims that a debt existed and, if so, that it was an asset of the Harold Trust.
31. Anthony's repeated and unsuccessful challenges to the rulings of the Commissioner of Accounts and the Circuit Court in connection with the Eleventh Account, and his persistence in pursuing his unfounded claims to the present day, demonstrate that he is unable to administer the Harold Trust effectively and reliably.
32. It is in the best interests of the beneficiaries of the Harold Trust that, upon the sale of the Property, the net sale proceeds be distributed in an orderly and expedient manner. Based on Anthony's actions, he is not the proper individual to fulfill the trustee's duties in administering the Harold Trust.
33. The removal of Anthony as trustee best serves the interests of the beneficiaries of the Harold Trust."
6) Seventeen (17) of my eighteen (18) responses to the Complaint disappeared after being received by the Court on September 26, 2012, at 10:44 am. Four (4) of these seventeen (17) responses are about the 659. http://www.chiefjudgesmith.com/web-18responses/18responses-home.html
7) No one in the Court, in the County, or in the State establishment recognizes the accounting trail 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97 or any trail for these numbers. The Commissioner of Accounts approved all the numbers in 1992-1993. Try to get 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97 recognized and see what happens.
Accounting trails are true whether you believe them or not. 1,475.97 minus 816.00 always equals 659.97. No one in the establishment recognizes 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97 or any accounting trail for these numbers. Recognizing 1,475.97 - 816.00 = 659.97 is the key to recognizing the dynamics. http://canweconnectthedots.com/key/home.html
My livelihood was taken away with a 659 (not recognizing the deed for Accotink and not saying why). http://www.book467page191deed.com
My farm was taken away with a 659 (concealed lien). History suggests that if I try to sell my farm, those in control will use this concealed confusion to jerk me around until I'm dead. They will never, never, never, allow this concealed lien trail to be exposed. Never.
http://www.farm139.com , http://www.tucsonva.com , http://www.unkownlien.com
To see why this was done, try to expose the accounting trails at http://www.book467page191money.com and see what happens. Is there anyone in our Country who would try?
The loss of my livelihood (Accotink) and my farm is a virtual death sentence for me. I'm a dead man walking. Can anyone get the FBI or DOJ to expose the accounting trails at book467page191money.com before those who don't want it exposed kill me? Twenty-three (23) years of silence and kill the messenger suggests Virginia won't expose it. The public should know. Editing suggestions are welcomed. Please spread the word.
Supreme Court Judge David Souter -